
This week has flown by! Let's see:
- Pic is of Brody in his Wiggles Big Red Car slippers. If he sees them, he will leave them on all day. We've already worn them in public. I have more good pics of him wearing them yesterday at Noni and Papa D's house so will have to add those soon.
- Took Aubrey to the State Fair - must get to Walgreens to develop pictures - I took her out of school on Thursday and we went for the day. She didn't care what we did as long as we rode the ferris wheel - the BIG one. We did - it cost like $20 - but whatever. We had to cram on with 3 other people but we had a good time. She rode some other kiddie rides that she will probably be too big for by next year. It was a REALLY great time. I had to check myself before we left thinking that I was dreaming how much fun it would be, but it really turned out to be a good time. We are 2 girls who love the State Fair. We might bring Brody next year, but we're not sure yet.
- We went to the Marcus homecoming parade on Wed night. Mark took off work early and went with us. It was a nice family outing. We grabbed enough candy from the float throwers to fill our basket for Halloween! :)
- We went to the Marcus homecoming game on Friday night. They apparently crown the queen (and king now) before the game so we missed all that. It was still fun even though Jonathan didn't get much play time. I think Aubrey just likes to go for the popcorn.
- I got a 4 hour free day yesterday to work on my photo albums. I'm finishing up one for my mom of her friends for the past 30 years. It was funny to put a picture in her album of her at my age now. I've updated the kids portrait albums and am ready to relaunch my website. Working on hosting an Open House to showcase my albums on Sunday Nov. 6th so will be getting the word out about that soon. Can't do it on that Sat. as I will be in Canton all day with my mom. YAY!
- Today we went to church - mainly because I had to work in the toddler room. Mark was going to go in the office but decided to come to church with us anyway. Something was calling him to come. After coming out of a great service, he decided it was best for him to stay home. Wonderful! At lunch I was talking about all the things I had to do, but that I'd really like a nap. He's like, 'I have a lot to do too. Just forget about it for today.' I forgot about MOST of it and it has been an enjoyable afternoon.
- Cooler temps. here mean cincinnati chili for dinner tonight...........yum...........Mark's already getting that started. So, I'm off to wake up Brody and throw 1 load of laundry in the dryer.
No comments:
Post a Comment