
Eko........Eko........Eko.........THE episode I have been WAITING For!
I am so glad the Zemlers made me watch LOST. I didn't watch the first season, because there was just no room for it in my tv schedule. And how could I not watch it with Matthew Fox headlining? Hello, Party of Five was the BEST! But, I was so attached to ER (and I think I was the only one left who was) that I did not have time for another 1 hour drama. Plus, when I saw the commercials, it just didn't seem like a show I would like. So, I finally let a few shows go (sorry ER, but I said goodbye when Dr. Carther did) and caught up on one of the 'catch up' episodes because I didn't have time to watch the entire Season 1 on DVD before the new season started. And, I am SO glad I watch it. I even caught myself holding my breath a few times during tonight's episode. I am so sad that Mark is in Vegas right now because I had to watch it all by myself! I've been on the computer for 1/2 an hour just finding a pic of Mr. Eko and I almost joined a discussion board just so I could talk about what happened tonight. It's awesome. So........soo good. Can't say enough about it. I'm just so glad that the black smoke (whatever THAT was!) left Mr. Eko alone. I found myself chanting........don't get him.....don't get him.......don't get him.......outloud........by myself.
Anyway..........looking forward to another favorite tomorrow night, The Office. That show is hilarious. Can't get enough of it. In fact, my top 3 shows that I will not miss right now are: Lost, The Office and Arrested Development. Sadly, AD may be canceled if you don't tell your friends about it. www.saveourbluths.com I would add another picture.......but I'm really ready to go to bed!
In my real life, Mark is in Vegas until Friday night. Week has gone surprisingly fast. I'm actually going to attempt to paint Brody's big boy room tomorrow while the kids are at school and then transported to a playdate for the afternoon. I'm still trying to drum up business for this scrapbook biz and trying not to get frustrated with that. Hoping to have some girls over on the 20th to w0rk on our stuff. I'm hoping to complete my family pics of 2003, a small book for Aubrey's 5th birthday (yeah.......dude........FIVE!), and maybe some gifts for Mother's Day. Starting a new book study (my very first!) on Tuesday - the 5 love languages of children. Mark and I are reading the couples one right now. We've determined our major love language but have yet to read how to show that love. I'm sure we'll get to it. On a mission to attend church for the next 8 weeks straight as sermon series is 'Making Love Last a Lifetime'. Wanted to join corresponding small group on that topic, but had to draw the line at commitments somewhere! Having carpets cleaned next week. Haircut and color this weekend - woo hoo! Monthly dinner next week with my girlfriends at Hibiscus - can I get another woo - hoo! Date night with Mark on the 27th at Super Suppers - that will be interesting. So.........that is my EXCITING life this month.
Hope all is well with you. And remember this: Arrested Development airs Mondays on FOX at 7 pm. Tivo it. They don't want the show to succeed. Why else would they preempt it for weeks and then put a brand new episode on opposite the Fiesta Bowl and then put it on hiatus again? I DON'T get it. Write your congressman.
Lost is on Wednesdays on ABC at 8 pm and The Office has now moved to Thursdays on NBC at 8:30. If you don't watch, then at least don't call me during this time period!! :)

1 comment:
I hope this leaves a comment and most of mine haven't and had to go to your other "blog"---I am still reading them and owe a BIG catch up!!
Post a Comment