Saturday, July 08, 2006

We are SO all about High School Musical? Anyone else? We can't get enough of this movie. I broke down and bought it a few weeks ago and I'm sure the music CD is coming next. We even stopped listening to CD's in the car and now listen to Radio Disney because every other song is from this movie. They mix in a little "Had a Bad Day", which after listening to about every 3rd song, I still only know the words "had a bad day..........." and the rest is just mumbling.
We had movie night tonight after dinner and we all watched High School Musical. I told Mark that if I was 10 years old I would already know every single dance step of the final number. I'm figuring it will be hot for the local high school dramas to do soon so we'll hit all of those.
It makes me laugh though because if Brody were the older one in the family, I'm doubting that we'd even know what High School Musical was.
He's turning more into a 'boy' everyday. He likes to wrestle with his toys now and everything is a sword or a gun. I SWEAR it is inate because we certainly never taught him how to do all this. We went to see fireworks and some friends were there with a son, Michael, that is Brody's age. Michael's dad yells to the boys at one point to wrestle. And these 2 kids who have never seen each other in their lives, totally did! Hilarious.
I'll have to snap a picture of him with his 'strong face'. It's totally cute and it comes out whenever he runs up to punch you and yell, 'BAM BAM' or whenever he rocks out with his guitar.
Aubrey survived her 3 cavity fillings. Yeah....ended up being 3 not 2 as expected. And she is sporting a total hole in her bottom lip because she must have bit it at some point yesterday while it was numb. Mark did end up meeting me at the dentist office and I spent the better part of her appointment rambling with him about random stuff and rubbing my hands together. When they called us back to pay and wait for her, I was up there like a shot and kept peeking my head around the corner to try to get a peek at her. This was 45 minutes after Mark arrived and it was then that he said, ' are you nervous or something'? You think? Did I ask him to leave his crappy day at work so he could just come and chit chat? Boys.


PS - I'm getting kind of sick of this blog site. AGAIN. So I may be moving... AGAIN.......due to recent issues with photo posting and boredom with the look of this site. I don't really have the time for it, so I will just vent tonight and explore other options in another life time. Just wanted you to know that I didn't post 3 separate pics of my kids in 3 separate posts as shown in above posts on purpose. And, if you look really closely, you'll see that they really are 3 different pictures represented by just a slight facial change in Brody. Do you see why I am in such a rush to get some 8x10's of these beauties? Nice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so funny!!!! I am reading your last 2 postes and just laughing. Glad the dentist went well. Not ready for that kind of a visit. I so know what you mean about Highschool musical. I love it. My nieces got me hooked and now I have the soundtrack. I can make you a copy if you want. Got VBS this week, but lets get the kiddos together soon.
:)Shaila