
Here we are all fancied up for our night out with Gwen Stefani. We had a REALLY great time. Found a hotel right down the street from Reunion. We walked there after dinner and were just able to walk right back after the concert. We sat next to a cool couple that had a 2 year old and a 4 month old, so the crowd was really our age! We had GREAT seats and even enjoyed the Black Eyed Peas a bit before Gwen took the stage. Fun show. Was hoping to lollygag around on Sat. morning but weren't we up by 9:00. I figured as much. Joined the kids at Kendall's 5th birthday party and then hung out with the Japaks in the afternoon. Have to say that I'm glad Mom took a pic of us before we went out. I don't know the last time Mark and I had a picture made together. Plus, the fact that I'm even dressed up is an occasion for a picture!
We painted our dining room today. Months ago I agonized over painting it big red crayon color. We never painted the lower half of the chair rail and have agonized over what the heck to do with it since. I knew I wanted to do a faux finish, but having never done it, I kept putting it off. So, we got the base coat of red crayon up there today and are supposed to do the finish tomorrow. I thought we'd try tonight, but I think the base coat has to dry overnight. Mark is thrilled that it will be our project tomorrow night while the Cowboy game is on! I'll post pics if it turns out ok.
For now, I have pics from Halloween - finally! The little one in the middle is Savana Bickelhaupt - Scott and Shanda's oldest. Now that Halloween is over, we are full court press ready for the holidays. Aubrey wants EVERYTHING that is on tv - even if she can't even really tell you what it is.
No comments:
Post a Comment